[Diy_efi] USABLE PARTS

Bevan Weiss kaizen__ at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 03:48:43 GMT 2003

Others might be able to help you, but as I'm sitting here with only a 1.998T
and a 0.998NA I really can't help you, especially with no further
information about what actual car/engine you're talking about.

I'm guessing the 305 is a Chevy engine or similar, the 2004 I wouldn't have
a clue about.  The 4.3 is a 4.3L engine, what kind I just wouldn't know....