[Diy_efi] VB020 Ignitin Drivers

gngrbrd_man keith.wilson at telus.net
Wed Mar 12 05:33:36 GMT 2003

I don't know how availability is on the VB020, but the newer STMicro drivers
are unobtanium to us DIY.  Unless... Someone here....  Maybe... Might know
how to get their hands on a small batch.... as samples.... or to share....
Say a couple dozen VB027/029, in either leaded or SMT, although I'd prefer
the SMT ;-)

Keith

You know you've achieved perfection in design,
not when you have nothing more to add,
but when you have nothing more to take away.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery