[Diy_efi] Re: new EFI controller

Bill SHURVINTON bill at shurvinton.fsworld.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 23:15:30 GMT 2003

Lets put it another way. Propose me a better way and I will build it and run
it on my MS stimulator with whatever is your preferred load and compare it,
in operation to the 3 Bowling methods for both Inj_on time, inj_off time and
heat dissipated.

This way we can have some area for discussion. Hopefully fruitful, as there
are people out there planning to run 8 1.2 ohm hosepipe injectors off the
MS, and that does present challenges.

However I would say, in the context of an automobile, if the flyback power
zener is dissipating less than a watt then there are bigger fish to fry in
efficiency terms.

Bill