[Diy_efi] Crank sensor for knock detection?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Mar 13 17:20:59 GMT 2003

I've heard this complaint also.

The story was same, but a little longer.  After numerous complaints of
spark knock, the dealership involved admitted they could change the cal,
and warned of the power loss.  "But it's not too bad."
  The change was made, knocking went away, left the man with a truck
that couldn't outpull a VW bug.  Multiple complaints to the dealership
netted no gain, to the point the individual traded the vehicle.  Same
final ending though.

"No fookin way I'm gonna look at Dodge again."

Shannen