[Diy_efi] timeframe to get equal fuel distribution

Bevan Weiss kaizen__ at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 04:13:55 GMT 2003

Are these just plain non-DI (direct injection) injectors??
If that's the case you might run into problems with the injectors being
mounted in the cylinder itself.  They may not be capable of handling the
higher peak cylinder temperatures and very high peak cylinder pressure.
Perhaps looking into using a actual designed DI injector would be a better
idea.

Which brings me to several questions for everyone...
Which cars are using GDI (gasoline direct injection)??
    (also what's the cost for the injectors?)
And which cars are using COP (coil on plug) ignition??
   (and again what's the cost per coil?)