[Diy_efi] timeframe to get equal fuel distribution

Toyota Supra turbosupramk3 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 05:55:18 GMT 2003

cylinder pressures and temps are the first things that come to mind, which
might make it a couple of years back from being in f/i cars. another thing
to consider is that a car with f/i has a completely different pattern in
which air enters the intake manifold runners and chambers, so the extra
area/time (in reference to it spraying in the bottom of the intake manifold
vs directly into the cylinder) might be needed for atomization ??? not a
fact, just a thought

-j