[Diy_efi] COP

Bevan Weiss kaizen__ at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 06:11:49 GMT 2003

Are any of those the skinny pencil type or are they all the large square
module?

I've got a dream to put all the modern features on an old A-series engine,
1275GT mini to be more precise...
Fuel consumption is awesome on a caburator, that could be made even better
with a better fuel distribution pre ignition (with much better ignition
timing of course)...

I'd almost want the coil to look like a normal spark wire boot.