[Diy_efi] timeframe to get equal fuel distribution

joeld joeld at ualberta.ca
Sun Mar 16 07:06:22 GMT 2003

These injectors have been designed for this application. They will not melt.
They will not have to endure high pressures at all. 2 stroke pressure is
entirely different from 4 stroke. If the injectors are placed correctly, they
can easilly be held in by the fuel rail only

We have looked extensively into all the DI systems, more than the average
person has access to. With our budjet, none are feasable to be adapted to
other engines.

This will work and has been done before, I just wanted some creative input

Joel Day
C.S.C 2003 Project Coordinator
ph: 434 9294
C.S.C Team Website: www.ualberta.ca/~uacsc