[Diy_efi] Are there Italians ?

Alexei Pavlov alexis.pavlov at st.com
Mon Mar 17 09:43:23 GMT 2003

peter at techedge.com.au wrote:

> Alexei Pavlov wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Are there any Italians ?
> > I need your help to find valve timings of Alfa 75 1.6ie and Alfa 155 1.7
> > TS.
> > I can not find them in France or on NG I know. As I don't speak
> > Italian I have difficulty to find good italian sites or NG.
>
> I wouldn't have thought language is a problem with so many
> free translation sites. Valve timing should be pretty easy
> to spot.me.
>
> "Pedro" GARGANO.

The problem isn't to translate web pages but rather to sort all italian
sites
references by google to find those which have sufficient technical level
to be aware of existence of valves. Then to post the question to all
such sites.
If you asked me 'what's interesting to see in Paris except La tour
Eiffel'
I wouldn't say you 'Try with a Paris map, everything is inside'. I would
rather suggest where to start and what avoid.