[Diy_efi] timeframe to get equal fuel distribution

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Mon Mar 17 09:49:09 GMT 2003

You could sort of do this with the oil injection ports on the later =
engines. Just as the inlet closes you get a clear view down the chamber

Much nicer is the Curtis wright SCORE system. =
www.rotarypowerinternational.com Can't find a piccy of how they placed =
the injectors at the moment, but you can squirt directly over the =
trailing plug.=20

Bill