[Diy_efi] timeframe to get equal fuel distribution

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Mon Mar 17 10:48:53 GMT 2003

Don't forget that Audi won SOOO many races with their Turbo GDI car ( =
including consecutive 1,2,3 at Le Mans) that they got bored and gave up.

More power, more fuel efficient, and horribly reliable, bar the =
unfortunate testing accident. However to win at every race you enter =
over a 12 month period is very impressive, even when you do account for =
the cubic$$$ they threw at it.

Bill