[Diy_efi] timeframe to get equal fuel distribution

efi student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 17:00:36 GMT 2003

Alexei Pavlov

"Don't look at the power but rather at the torque.
As a member of this list you must know that there is a little difference
between these two measures, and that hp is unimportant in the same way =
as
processor frequency is to estimate its computing power. A4 is a 1300 kg =
car,
150bhp are sufficient to travel at 200km/h."

Torque is as useless as processor speed for determining anything about
power.  Without rpm, torque means little or nothing.  I can use gears to =
get
all the torque I want.  I used to work on a device with a tiny electric
motor you could stop with your fingers.  It was connected to a =
1,000,000:1
gearbox.  Not even a very strong man could stop the output.  To say hp =
is
unimportant is to completely misunderstand the physics.

Lance