[Diy_efi] 91 and newer 4.0 I-6 EFI

Tomas Sokorai Sch. tsokorai at xperts.cl
Thu Mar 20 14:00:23 GMT 2003

Oww .... I don't know if this system will be useful for a different engine....
maybe you'll have more luck in finding harder data to hack this EFI system. I
found no more info beyond normal diagnostics/repair. I even got my hands on
the original Cherokee repair manual.... but there's no "inside" info (for the
modifying of the fuel/spark tables) :(
If you're looking for a "hack friendlier" ECU, maybe you should take a look on
the GM ECUs... much more documentation available!.

--
Tomas J. Sokorai Sch.
Socio director, Gerente Proyectos Especiales