[Diy_efi] Audi Chip

Gerard gerard at poboxes.com
Sun Mar 30 11:29:09 GMT 2003

If I recall correctly it was a 27C64 (is that correct?). Very small. I
recall replacing mine with something like that.

I will look through my old e-mails about the disassembler required. The
person who undid my ROM gave me that info, but the e-mail is a few years
old and I need to find it. If you give me some time I will try and find
the disassembled code for my MAC13A, but in the mean time try and
contact Scott J. Mockry for additional info. He can be found at
http://www.sjmautotechnik.com. Just ask him nicely about the info you
need.

G.