[Diy_efi] BOSCH JETRONIX

Alexei Pavlov alexis.pavlov at st.com
Tue Nov 18 10:59:16 GMT 2003

Ok. Fortunatelly the diy-efi archives are still there.

Look at
ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/Bosch_EFI.html
I've put there some docs and pointers.

Try asking the FIAT_TC_Motors at yahoogroups.com discussion group.

Try a google search, there are many pages about BMW L-Jetro engines.

There are some good explanations there:
http://users.exis.net/~audserv/Injection.html

Alexei