[Diy_efi] Using Ford TB

Bill USN-1 bill.hamilton1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 03:46:43 GMT 2004

I have a couple of the older 2.8TB's that seem to have a stepper motor
for the fast idle and no IAC. Can you just use one of these in place of
the normal IAC. It mounts the same as the fast idle solenoid.
Or just tune without the IAC?

Are the ford TBI injectors "Z" compatible with the GM injector drivers?

Bill
USN-1