[Diy_efi] Hi and JECS injector question

Brian McMahan BMcMahan at superchips.com
Thu Apr 29 14:22:20 GMT 2004

Well I'm not suggesting that you try it because I did it once by =
accident when I first started because somebody said one of those "oh =
that'll work fine" and being inexperienced I put them in and had a =
surging problem for while then once the problem was discovered I changed =
the injectors back to the right impedance and then car ran lean and =
barely ran at all. ECU was trash although with the injector drivers =
identified I took some out of a scrap computer and has worked fine ever =
since.=20