[Diy_efi] Leaky fuel rail fiasco

Chris Carson fastcarson at prodigy.net
Tue Aug 3 23:38:55 GMT 2004

BT,
Do you have any photos of your setup? I'm very interested in hearing how
exactly to set this system up, especially provided that the top mounts only
have one outlet, thus requiring a tee attached to it? What kind of hose did
you use, and is it possible to get hoses with NPT fittings on it in that
short a size (what, 2-3 inches??) ?
Chris