[Diy_efi] injector advance

Gary gas- at charter.net
Sat Aug 7 17:25:21 GMT 2004

While it is true most injectors do not give great atomization,
in more engines than not, the injector does NOT spray fuel at
the back of the valve, (closed or open) as many may believe.
In reality, it is directed on the port wall or floor.  (A good reason
not to polish the intake port, even for port injection.)  Even MY
phrase 'spraying at closed valve' was a bit of a misnomer, or a
little misleading.

This post just to add a little more to the validity of the 'bear
dribble syndrone'.

GAS