[Diy_efi] GM TBI electrical details

Jim Butterfield jimbutterfield at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 13:59:52 GMT 2004

--===============48990246277294158==

--0-342940797-1103205348=:46276

the pcm generates its own 5v as reference for the map/maf/ tps and other sensors

jim

Frank McCracken <frankmccracken at shaw.ca> wrote:
I have a question;
I have heard of the 5v but all TBI wiring diagrams I have show keyed hot
[12v's] to the injectors on the pink[or red] wire thru the injector and
grounding via the ecm seperately thru a green and a blue lead. Where does
the 5v come from?