[Diy_efi] Help needed, Gold Wing 4 cylinder DIY EFI

Jim Butterfield jimbutterfield at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 00:14:44 GMT 2004

--===============30279724560022525==

--0-72307854-1103328704=:13213

Oh advantage of speed density.... ummm space I guess you dont need the big MAF sensor which can be as big as a large orange some nissans about size of small shoe box... you can't modify the engine much for cams porting the heads and such, but if you dont plan on that dont worry about it... You still need to get a engine EFI system about the same size as your CC... maybe look into the hondas/nissans... my 89 civic has a 1.5l  with two injectors. Also if you can find someone who can modify the PCM then this will be of great help to you in tuning the bikes engine.

jim

CMorEVB <cathyanded at netscape.ca> wrote:
Hi Jim, thanks for your reply.  My Gold wing is a 1200 cc flat four. Any idea what year and models of those early Ford/GM cars might be?  What is the advantage of using the speed density system?

Thanks, Vic

--0-72307854-1103328704=:13213

<DIV>Oh advantage of speed density.... ummm space I guess you dont need the big MAF sensor which can be as big as a large orange some nissans about size of small shoe box... you can't modify the engine much for cams porting the heads and such, but if you dont plan on that dont worry about it... You still need to get a engine EFI system about the same size as your CC... maybe look into the hondas/nissans... my 89 civic has a 1.5l&nbsp; with two injectors. Also if you can find someone who can modify the PCM then this will be of great help to you in tuning the bikes engine.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>jim<BR><BR><B><I>CMorEVB &lt;cathyanded at netscape.ca&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi Jim, thanks for your reply.&nbsp; My Gold wing is a 1200 cc flat four. Any idea what year and models of those early Ford/GM cars might be?&nbsp; What is the advantage of using the speed density system?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks, Vic</FONT></DIV>_______________________________________________<BR>diy_efi mailing list<BR>diy_efi at diy-efi.org<BR>http://lists.diy-efi.org/mailman/listinfo/diy_efi<BR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=29915/*http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250">Do more. Manage less.</a>
--0-72307854-1103328704=:13213--