[Diy_efi] Re: Plumbing - EFI conversion

Chris Carson ccarson2 at prodigy.net
Sat Jan 31 03:57:11 GMT 2004

Would the VW surge tank be inadequate for someone like me, who plans to beat
the crap out of his car? It only has a capacity of 4 oz, with a $30 price
tag..Not bad. I'm doing this on a G-body, so I might as well go buy a Monte
TBI tank, but then that brings up the hassle of dropping the tank, fooling
with the filler neck, etc... I was hoping for an easier solution!

Chris