[Diy_efi] Hydrogen Powered Vehicle

Chris Carson fastcarson at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 20 03:28:19 GMT 2004

I heard they still allow you to buy real cars in Australia? Hell, we're
importing them to the US nowadays to try and resurrect the ghost of GM
performance!
I think any SUV people who didn't consider a 94-96 GM fullsized station
wagon or sedan is downright nuts. Good for at least 18/25 mpg, 15.5 in the
quarter, and is rated to pull 5000 lbs, it's the obvious choice. The only
reason GM stopped making these beasts is to clear factory room to harness
the truck craze.
I don't see any problems with one person owning 4 vehicles. Can't drive em
all at once, can you????? Whatever floats your boat, that's a concept we
call freedom here in the USA :P.

My 2 cents:
>Okay, sooooo does that mean the 1 BILLION dollars General
>Motors is pumping into Hydrogen technology is because they are a trying to
>deprive you of you freedom of movement and action. Try Googling GM and
>Hydrogen.

Like the man said, a billion is chump change to the largest corporation in
the world. But there is a huge political motivation behind this, and that is
to gain the blessing of the liberals and treehuggers of the country. But I
doubt they even will follow through on that promise, it's kind of like Shell
pledging $500 million to "fix" the global warming "problem."

Did you hear the latest news about global warming -- a study concluded that
the result of the warming trend was due to a hotter sun? Maybe that's our
fault- our factories are making the sun hotter!

Chris