[Diy_efi] Hydrogen Powered Vehicle

J Creech jcreech1 at olemac.net
Tue Jul 20 03:54:00 GMT 2004

Hard to see around/over, about 70% of the owner/operators are senseless pricks that weave all over
the place and are slow as DIRT with a cellphone jammed to the side of their head - until they notice
the guy on the sportbike (me, or someone like me) and decide to show "That lil' pipsqueak" that
their behemoth POS can out-accelerate, out-handle, or out-brake any Japanese motorcycle made.......
or run over you in the process.

I think at least 85-90% of the people who buy SUVs are just compensating for some "shortcoming",
real or imagined. For *SURE* 100% of the "High End" SUV buyers are (Lincoln, Cadillac, Porsche,
etc.)