[Diy_efi] TBI, heat riser, crossover passage

Michael J Flaherty mikeflaherty at mn.rr.com
Wed Mar 3 22:02:37 GMT 2004

Yes,

Sounds like it's either scrounging for vanishing heat riser parts with TBI &
carbs or going MPFI (if you want cold weather driveability within 90
seconds, as I do).

MPFI requires a lot of manifold reworking in the case of my Chrysler.  Not
much out there for Chrysler pre-magnum LA small blocks, at least insofar as
MPFI intakes go.  Have to adapt it to a single plane,  which would be new
and difficult for me.  Much more to choose from in the case of the other
motor, a 400 SBC.

Thanks.