[Diy_efi] got a '94 or newer 4.3L S-10?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Tue Mar 9 04:07:37 GMT 2004

I need a measurement from your engine compartment if you do.  Take a =
look at this picture:

ftp://diy-efi.org/uploads/vortec_airbox.jpg

This measurement is taken from the top of the throttle body, where the =
air inlet sits, to the top of the airbox.  Sorry for the blurry picture, =
but it measures about 5.5" in my case.  That's too high for the hood to =
close.  I'm told that a 4.3L setup will fit and is shorter.  While =
you're in there, I could also use the diameter of where the intake tube =
connects from the MAF sensor.

thanks in advance,
--steve