[Diy_efi] false myths

gary gas-
Fri Apr 1 02:27:20 UTC 2005

> I don't know where you got this info from but it's not fair to post
> unreliable answers to reasonable questions.

To request some proof is a 'fair' request.  To label the statements
'unreliable' shows a flair for arrogance, as well as (what I consider)
being premature.  You know all there is to know, aye?  :)  To save
me some typing, (as if you'd believe me anyway :) ) and respectfully
request anyone interested, to do a search  on 'GAMI'.

Ya know, I really don't feel so bad, even if I'm only the messenger.
The (so called) experts drove the lunatic who claimed the earth
was round, to the nut house.  :)

BTW, these are the same guys, a person on this list, whom I lost most
of my respect for a couple of years ago, and I've nicknamed 'bear',
not to long ago labeled this group 'parrots'.  LOL.  They have, with
today's technology, actually monitored the combustion chamber of a
live, operating production engine, collecting and logging data in the
process. How many 'parrots' do you know, have done this?  Millions?
LOL.  In this case, you can keep your (millions) of SAE papers, I'll
take actual testing with a reliable, accurate high tech monitoring system
this time around.  Ironically, they have actually validated some of what
engineers had 'calculated' about 60 years ago.

> There are so many holes in this paragraph that it would take far too
> much time to go through them all suffice to say that if you wish to
> help please be sure of your physics before you add to the general
> level of confusion.

It's kinda funny.  Most humans will usually take the first data on any
given subject, and accept it as fact.  When a contradiction finally
shows up, it takes a near act of God, and multiple documented proof
before acceptance.  LOL.

Phil, I stand behind my previous post.  :)  I've researched/read a 'fair
share' regarding GAMI and similar minded engineers before them.
You can/will believe what you want.  When 'all is said and done',
you can label me what you want as well.  It's a free (although not as
free as it once was) country.  Phil, you may very well be a pretty nice
guy, so take care.

GAS