[Diy_efi] false myths

gary gas-
Sat Apr 2 01:53:36 UTC 2005

> I've read everything John Deakin has written online
> (in his Pelican's Perch series), as well as corresponding
> with him extensively via email, but I don't see where he
> has ever said anything supporting the contentious points
> that people have pointed out in your reply.

Between (BOTH) referenced  areas, it's there.  Difficult
to believe it has changed since you have read it.  If you
are stating you do not recall reading about such findings,
I don't know what to tell ya.  :shrug:  Unless you want to
believe I read what I wanted to read, and came up with
this on my own.  I don't know if I am that creative.  :)
Let others read/study it, and come with their own
conclusions.  I would recommend starting with the 'Back
to the Future' series of articles. It's 'tied' together, AFAIC.

> In fact, I don't recall him ever having written about the physics
> of the combustion chamber or the burn in any specifics.

He has written about the physics of the combustion process as
it relates to the data collected during GAMI testing, with GAMI
charts and graphs, along with data collected by aircraft engine
engineers during their work, being referenced as well in the articles
noted above.  His articles are also accounts of his experiences in
proving/verifying their findings, via data logging during his aircraft
operation.  He apparently communicates with them regularly, as
he has basically become, on his own, an unofficial spokesman
for their test results.  He himself is not an engineer.

GAS