[Diy_efi] Bosch LH-Jetronic

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Tue Apr 5 19:47:50 UTC 2005

--- WSCowell at aol.com wrote:

> The LH Jetronic system is definitely digital, using
> a low-spec Intel microprocessor (8035 I think)

I never played around with any of the Jetronic stuff
after I got out of working on air-cooled VWs, so this
is square in the gap of my knowledge on Bosch units.
Thanks for correcting me.

If you have a chance, contact Marc Salvisberg at
Factory Pro Tuning in San Rafael, CA.  He's hard to
get through to (insist it's a fuel injection question
that only he at Factory Pro can answer and you'll get
through his "personnel privacy screen" more quickly),
but he has a lot of experience on the pre-Motronic
fuel-injected BMW motorcycles, which I believe used
LH-Jet.  He offers a remapping service for them at
Factory Pro, and can probably help you out with how
the maps are laid out in EPROM.

| 82 Honda CX500 Turbo (Cassandra)  90 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |