[Diy_efi] Reset ECM after replacing airbag? My duh, thanks.

Wop OnTour wopontour
Thu Apr 14 03:51:59 UTC 2005

Hehe
Replied to the email before reading the follow-up posts, sorry but...
Your reading skills are FINE! (see og email below)
>From: "Bobby Morgan" <rosankyauto at austin.rr.com>
>To: <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
>Subject: RE: [Diy_efi] Reset ECM after replacing airbag?
>Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:35:34 -0500
>
>Try disconnecting the battery negative cable and touching it to and holding
>it on the positive post.  This should discharge all stored data.

Like you said- Holy scheeit!
(although it MAY discharge all stored data including that stored in the
garage as it burns to the ground!!) LOL j/k we knew what your MEANT BM

Regards
WOT