[Diy_efi] Air fuel meters

Gianmarco Rizzo BE/EAS gianmarco.rizzo
Thu Apr 14 20:10:00 UTC 2005

yes i agree

i owned a 91 delta integrale evo, with a large T3 turbo (large for a 2litre engine). there was no boost under 3500rpm but the TC was good for up to 300 bhp. power rush was amazing, but guidability heavily affected. really required skill to go fast on corners.

on the 94 model they reverted to using a smaller TC (no need to build the car with such large TC because of the homologation requirement to race the car in WRC), positive boost arrives ar 2300 rpm, and car is much more guidable on the twisted stuff. however the TC runs out of puff at around 250bhp.

still, i prefer a more guidable car than a moster with a very narrow powerband.

gm