[Diy_efi] Re: Burning Aluminium etc.

gary gas-
Mon Apr 18 23:31:29 UTC 2005

> he indicated that there was a company coming out with a
> feedback system

You make it appear as if you heard it for the first time, through
John's recent emails to you.   :confused:   You were well aware
of this info previously, and realize this info was made available
several years ago, from previously having read his 'Pelican Perch'
articles.  After all, you DID post you had read *ALL* of his articles.
BTW, what company is he (John Deakin) referring to, and what is
this relatively SIMPLE 'timing control system' known as?

> .... sounds very much like they must be using ion sensing for this,

As you have read *ALL* of JD's articles, you obviously know this
relatively 'simple' system apparently does not.

GAS