[Diy_efi] Strain gauge on engine mounts

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Tue Apr 19 17:49:33 UTC 2005

At 11:40 PM 19/04/05, you wrote:
>A little pricey, but definitely the most accurate: http://www.land-and-sea.com/rotary-shaft-dyno/rotary-shaft-dyno.htm

Great link, someone can use google better than me ;-)

If it saves you time and frees up your intellect to make
something useful then its well worth the price, re-inventing the
wheel might be entertaining (for a time) but it is often more
worthwhile to develop solutions for problems we dont understand.

Regards from

Mike Massen
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
http://niche.iinet.net.au