[Diy_efi] fast-ish 6 channel data logger

Gianmarco Rizzo BE/EAS gianmarco.rizzo
Wed Apr 20 08:59:33 UTC 2005

actually i the problem is to see if the events are really sinchronous. for example, the engine likes to kick back when cranking, and cannot be 100% sure the ECU is sparking exactly at 0 TDC. i suspect the spark timing and perhaps injection duration is somewhat erroneous when cranking due to the variable angular speed of the crankshaft.

remember, this is more or less a homemade ECU, so some validation of whhat it does is the goal of this.

saluti

gm