[Diy_efi] fast-ish 6 channel data logger

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Wed Apr 20 09:26:29 UTC 2005

I recall reading somewhere the factory ecu for the nissan rb30
motor has an exception in that it actually fires past TDC by
anything from 5 to 10deg for very low voltage when cranking slow...
Seems like a logical state condition which if really cold climates...

Rgds

mike