[Diy_efi] LPG Injection - Bit torrent to share it

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Wed Apr 20 12:34:36 UTC 2005

no probs,

I recorded the segment in mpeg-2 but its 527meg, so I'll
convert it to mp4 or divx - besides we dont really need
720x576i - then I can publish this on my tracker, so I can
share it with the group...

so I'm curious if ppl here know how to use bit torrent ?

Rgds

Mike