[Diy_efi] LPG Injection - Bit torrent to share it

frederic frederic
Wed Apr 20 12:43:44 UTC 2005

> 720x576i - then I can publish this on my tracker, so I can
> share it with the group...
>
> so I'm curious if ppl here know how to use bit torrent ?

I don't use bit torrent, but what I can offer, is if we figure out how to
get the 527mb file from you to me, I can put it on my server, in a variety
of smaller formats right from the source.  I have professional video
editing software, so putting it into mpeg4, divx, real audio, quick time,
winbloze media, etc is very easy.

Just an offer.