[Diy_efi] LPG Injection - Bit torrent to share it

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Wed Apr 20 12:53:47 UTC 2005

Thanks,

I can recode this first to something a bit smaller
and put it into divx - might drop it to around 80meg or so,
then I could split it into segments and send via email but,
bit torrent is pretty useful and much more convenient than
email etc.   Ive been using it for about 6 months
and my client program Azureus (2.2.0.2) is also Java
based so it sits on Sun's security layer as well, not
had a problem with it and it does allow several people
to get the file quite quickly whilst managing load on
my system, link here if anyone interested:-

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

looking through my conversion programs...

Rgds

Mike