[Diy_efi] Post 4-Wire O2 Sensor Swap Observations...

Gianmarco Rizzo BE/EAS gianmarco.rizzo
Thu Apr 21 15:19:23 UTC 2005

i think heater temp control is more typical of WBO2 sensors. the normal narrow band ones are usually constantly powered. in my 2 cars, the ECU doesnt control the O2 sensors, power to the heater is always supplied. sometimes it is supplied only when fuel pump is powered

gm