[Diy_efi] Exhaust manifold pressure sensors

Greg Hermann bearbvd
Mon Apr 25 14:12:34 UTC 2005

At 11:04 AM 4/25/05, Gianmarco Rizzo (BE/EAS) wrote:
>i think the way is to use a long (10 ft) copper pipe so gases have time to
>cool down

This will tell you what the AVERAGE exhaust manifold pressure is, but you
need to realize/understand that the average pressure has little to do with
turbo or engine performance if you use a sophisticated (Bucci, for
instance) manifold design.

This is a classic case of Corkless Bell (and others) not having a clue
about much besides marketing.

Greg