[Gmecm] Re: Datalogging '94-'95 LT1 computer

M. Mansur mmansur at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:38:26 UTC 2005

For the same reasons, no, TunerPro does not do well with these. After the
re-write, yes, it will work just fine. The problem here is that the ECM is
sending information via the scheduler to the digital dash. The scanner
(TunerPro in this case) must listen for the chatter and send the silence
command first before requesting the mode 1 message X data.

The current build of TunerPro will have trouble with any "chatty" Mask/BCC.
That is soon to change. I've got a few local SyTy guys knocking on my door
often to ask me to get these changes in as well, so the changes are
imminent.