[Diy_efi] Fuel pump run time with key on

Mike niche at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 22 15:04:04 UTC 2005

At 10:15 PM 8/22/05, you wrote:
>Nobody has mentioned the regulator.  A faulty regulator will not hold
>pressure.  So will leaky supply lines.

Dribbling injectors is the other one, really worth checking as can be
prelude to injector solenoid failure and that can cause a fire, or a weep
out the body into the engine bay, happened to mine a few months ago,
sheer luck it was on cyl 1 - anywhere at back of engine would have been
a real pain to change without removing heaps of things...

Thats the nice thing about having a group like this, spreads the
liability as we each offer free advice so they get what they pay for

<chuckle>

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au