[Diy_efi] WOT tuning tool

Adam Wade espresso_doppio at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 00:19:19 GMT 2005

--- Scott Peitzsch <jlg-sep at comcast.net> wrote:

> Its most common use is as a tuning bandaid on EFI'd
> motorcycles, but you could fairly easily adapt it to
> an automotive TBI application

D'oh.  I'd forgotten he said that it was for TBI.

This could be a problem, as most TBI applications are,
I believe, peak and hold injectors, and the Power
Commander III is only available for saturated drive
injectors, as far as I know.  It would take some
re-engineering of the hardware to make it a "drop-in"
for a P&H drive injector setup.  Of course, you could
just use two or more sat drive injectors and stage
them so as to get the same or better dynamic range,
but then you're into having to re-engineer some more
to get all the injectors working properly and in concert.

=====
| 82 Honda CX500 Turbo (Cassandra)  90 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |