[Diy_efi] Lead fuel compaible O2 sensor

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Mon Jul 4 03:06:56 UTC 2005

The term LAMBADA IS used to describe a WB o2 sensor
actually, casepoint the cadillac catera was the first
GM car to use a WB o2 sensor. AND I didnt see any
examples of motorsports that use efi other than
motorcycles. NHRA, mostly mechanical fuel injection or
carburetion. NASCAR, carburetors. And go to the local
racetrack and see how many efi setups you see running
there............. Just because I used the term
motorsports DOENST mean that it implies only the
multi-million dollar race teams only. I dont know why
you have such a problem with what i said but you dont
have to be sarcastic with every statement because you
obviously DONT know everything. Take a look at a
NASCAR engine during a dyno run and tell me what that
octopus of sensors located in the headers is if it
isnt egt sensors........ Furthermore egt sentors ARENT
used for the SOUL calculation of a/f ratio and I didnt
mean to imply otherwise but they are used in tuning
like i said. EGT sensors are used to ensure even a/f
distribution to each cylinder and show which cylinders
are leaner than others because they will have higher
temps........ So why dont you step off the high-horse
for a minute because I was not just talking out of my
butt and as a matter of fact I am an ASE certified GM
dealer technician............