[Diy_efi] Lead fuel compatible O2 sensor

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Mon Jul 4 03:41:50 UTC 2005

Well, I must apologize as I do tend to come across the
wrong way. However, as an employee of GM I can assure
you that the term lambada is used to describe a wb o2
sensors, just to show Im not speaking out of my butt I
will try to find some resources that refer to that.
Currently I cant remember any other vehicle gm has
made that used a wb o2 sensor other than the catera
from 98 or 99 up but I do know that they intend to
employ them in other vehicles if they havent already (
I mostly only see new cadillacs ). Also my first
experience with the term lambada was actually during
training for the catera diagnostics hosted by GM. I am
not sure what website that you searched but usually
info like that isnt available in a general search for
GM at least as they are incredibly secretive. BTW I
dont race anything that doesnt run on pump gas so I
dont need anything such as egt readings, and I also
dont do it for money so I Im not that serious about
it. And although you are correct about a leaner
mixture running cooler you can determine variations in
such by measuring temp at each individual
cylinder......