[Diy_efi] WBO2 and AFR

Michael Richards michael
Thu Jul 7 04:50:25 UTC 2005

I haven't followed the entire conversation completely so excuse me if
this has already been brought up.

Would you not consider a stoich mixture of fuel one that consumes all
the available oxygen? If oxygen were rendered from the combustion event
then I would expect there to be sufficient fuel to combust that as part
of the equation.

-Michael