[Diy_efi] Re: MEMCAL Swap

Joel difo8778
Wed Jul 27 00:46:31 UTC 2005

I found that the engine uses low impedance injectors just
like the W41 too.

The only problem I forsee now is the fact that the Lotus
uses 2 secondary 18 lb injectors.  Now the difficulty begins!

The secondary injectors are put into play after 4500 RPM,
and after the turbo has seen .7 bar of boost.

I could run a secondary fuel rail with only 2 injectors, but
I wouldn't know how to wire them into the wiring harness or
supply fuel.

I could also just use larger injectors and figure out above
4500 RPM on my own.  What would you guys suggest?

Has anyone done something like this before?  What
software/hardware would you use?

Thanks again!

-Joel