[Diy_efi] Re: MEMCAL Swap

Joel difo8778
Wed Jul 27 22:03:57 UTC 2005

I'm considering using the pin outs from the Lotus and wiring
my harness to it.  (I have a spare harness, and the ECM is
easy to come by from GM).  I'm in the process of ordering the
EPROM.

If I do that, I can wire the 2 extra injectors before the
throttle body (Just like the lotus).

The Lotus uses almost the exact T3 that I have for my setup.
It also produces about the same power output that I'm looking
for (290 hp at about 1 bar of boost).

With similar power outputs and displacement the fuel
shouldn't need too much tweaking.  I would just need to mess
with the tables to account for a little less duration, and a
little more lift.

What do you think about that?

-Joel