[Diy_efi] Link for greenfire spark plugs...

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Wed Jun 8 18:31:59 UTC 2005

--- Rick McLeod <dunvegan at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I'm speculating here, but is it possible that the
> exhaust stroke would create a small vacuum in the
> chamber, into which the inflow mixture could then
> flow a small amount into the chamber by that vacuum.

The problem, of course, is that if there is enough
restriction to "hold" the vacuum, then there's enough
restriction to prevent the formation of a low pressure
area near the electrodes in the first place.

At BEST, they will be getting the same mixture in the
"prechamber" as everywhere else in the combustion
chamber.  At worst, they will be getting a lean
mixture heavily diluted with exhaust gases from the
previous cycle.

| 82 Honda CX500 Turbo (Cassandra)  90 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |