[Diy_efi] Link for greenfire spark plugs...

Ernest Buckler ebuckler
Wed Jun 8 23:23:02 UTC 2005

> Trust me, if there was any merit to this idea it would already be on the
> market with Ford or Toyota or some other brand name on the patent.

Yeah, like the Hossack fork that BMW and every other manufacturer turned
down and criticized - until Norman's patent's expired.  NOW BMW has this
fork on the front of their flagship motorcycle that has set the absolute lap
record for street legal bikes at the Nurburgring, last I heard.    The
design is the same as it was 25 years ago when NH created it and patented
it - so you tell me why it is suddenly superior to everything else out
there, but it was NOT any good when first shown?   Duhhhh....

Ernie